Audrey Bracey Deegan
Audrey Bracey Deegan
Deegan studied at Princeton University from 1972 – 1976, receiving an AB in International Politics. From 1976 – 1980 she studied at Georgetown University Law Center, receiving a JD/MSFS in International Law/ Foreign Policy.
From 1998 - 2006, Audrey Bracey Deegan, then based in Providence, RI, served on the Board of Directors for the Planned Parenthood Federation of America. Planned Parenthood is the largest abortion business in the U.S.A.
From 2006 - present (2013), Deegan has served on the board for the Washington Area Women's Foundation, a group that seeks to mobilize the community to ensure that economically vulnerable women and girls in the Washington region have the resources they need to thrive.
Deegan has worked in the following capacities:
- Managing Director; Managing Director, Organizational Strategy Lead, August 2005 – 2013, Hudson Chesapeake, Washington D.C. Metro Area
- Managing Director, OMG Center for Collaborative Learning, January 2011 – December 2011
- CEO, Plan USA, November 2009 – October 2011
- Director, Human Capital, Deloitte Consulting, April 2006 – February 2010
- Managing Director, Organizational Strategy, ARTEMIS WORLDWIDE, November 2003 – July 2005, Washington, D.C
- Partner, Non-Profit Lead, Braden Partners/Hanover Strategies, June 2002 – November 2003, Washington, D.C.
- Chief Knowledge Architect; Director, International Human Resources; Executive Director, International Business Development, Textron Inc., 1993 – May 2002, Providence, RI
- Manager of Associate Development, Administration and Finance, McKinsey & Company, August 1986 – August 1993, New York
- Regional Manager, Asia-Pacific, Overseas Private Investment Corporation, January 1983 – July 1986, Washington, D.C.
- Corporate Lending Officer, Manhattan-based Multinationals, Morgan Guaranty Trust Company (JP Morgan), September 1980 – January 1983, New York, NY
- Planned Parenthood: Annual Report 2000 - 2001
- Washington Area Women's Foundation: Board of Directors (accessed on Feb. 19, 2013)