Dr. Diana Edwards
Family Planning Association
As at 2001, Diana Edwards was a Certifying Consultant in Christchurch. Certifying consultants have the job of approving or disapproving a mother being permitted to have her pre-born child killed by abortion.
As at 11 December 2010, Diana Edwards was an officer of Istar, a limited liability company (LTD) and a charitable trust with tax-exempt status that imports the abortion drug, RU486 into New Zealand. 
Co-Authored Article on Therapeutic Abortion
In 1994, Diana Edwards, Robert Aitken, Alison F. Begg, Pippa Mackay and Robin M. Marchant co-authored an article entitled "Predilatation of the Cervix Before Suction Curettage for Therapeutic Abortion in Early Pregnancy" in the Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology. Their listed affiliation was Lyndhurst Hospital.
- ALRANZ Press Release: RU486: Response to Christchurch "SPUC", 11 Sept., 2000 (accessed on 25 July, 2010)
- Girls' parents often unaware of abortions, The Southland Times, 23 Jan. 1999
- ASC Meeting Minutes, 16 July, 2001
- Charities Commission website: Charity Profile: Istar (accessed on 8 May 2010)
- Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology: Predilatation of the Cervix Before Suction Curettage for Therapeutic Abortion in Early Pregnancy, Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 103–104, February 1994 (accessed on 4 July, 2011)