J. Tyler Pugh
J. Tyler Pugh is married to Bev Pugh.
Pugh studied at Staunton Military Academy. Then, from 1968 – 1970 he studied at Roanoke College, receiving a BA in Political Science.
Planned Parenthood of the Blue Ridge
Pugh has worked for or with the following organizations and corporations:
- KEBU LLC, Managing Partner, Investment Property Management (1998 – 2013)
- Wells Fargo Advisors, Managing Director/Investments, retired; Branch Manager for 25 years. FINRA arbitrator (1975 – 2011)
- Trustee, Roanoke College
- Trustee, Opera Roanoke, 1982-present
- Chair of the Board, The Jefferson Center Foundation, Roanoke
- Director, Planned Protection Insurance Co., Bermuda 2003-10
- Director, Affiliate Risk Management Services, New York