La Iniciativa Latina
- "to assist Latino communities in addressing human sexuality from a faith informed perspective. This assistance will be made possible through education, training, and open forums on subjects including but not limited to, comprehensive sexuality education, reproductive health and justice education, teen pregnancy prevention, HIV/AIDS from a religious perspective that reflects an understanding of Latino culture."
As at July 16, 2012, the following served on the advisory board for the program:
- Ms. Ligia Rivera, National Latina Institute for Reproductive Health
- Reverend Christy Farriat, The Cornerstone Family Church
- Ms. Rita Cordova, Betances Health Clinic
- Ms. Monica Rodriguez, SEICUS
- Ms. Priscilla Rodriquez, Center for the Study of Latina/o Theology and Ministry: McCormick Theological Seminary
- Mr. Antonio Torres, Christ the King Catholic Church
- Rev. Jose Claudio, Iglesia Unida San Juan
- Ms. Grace Delgado, Youth Advisor
- Rev. Consuelo Donahue, Clergy Advisory Board, Planned Parenthood Federation of America
- Rev. Miguel Calcano, Iglesia Metodista Libre "Nueva Vision"
- RCRC: La Iniciativa Latina (accessed on July 16, 2012)