Margaret W. DeMoss
Between 2000 - 2011, DeMoss, listing herself as a "community volunteer," made a donation to the Planned Parenthood of North Texas Action Fund. The fund is a 501(c)(4) corporation of Planned Parenthood of North Texas, Inc.
DeMoss serves as Fort Worth co-chair for the Planned Parenthood of North Texas Capital Campaign which raised the funds for the Fort Worth Abortion Supercenter which is currently under construction.
League of Women Voters
Donated to "Pro-Life" Congresswoman
Between January and March 2003, DeMoss donated a total of $750 to U.S. Congresswoman Kay Granger. Granger represents Texas' 12th District. National Right to Life reported that Granger has voted "pro-life" 81% of the time.
Margaret DeMoss serves on the board of Scenic Texas, an organization that provides educational and resource materials to Texas cities that are establishing or revising ordinances that impact the streetscapes. The organization also supports urban forestry projects, tree planting and preservation initiatives, the creation of scenic roads and districts, the establishment and funding of parks and green space, the forestation of highways, and the preservation of historic areas.
- DeMoss Co.: About Us (accessed on Sep. 16, 2012)
- Annie's List: Winter 2008 Newsletter, Issue 9
- Texas Ethics Commission: campaign finance reports filed electronically from July 1, 2000 - July 21, 2011 (accessed on Jan. 12, 2012)
- PPNT: Annual Report 2010
- League of Woman Voters of Tarrant County: The Voter, Nov. 2010 (accessed on Sep. 16, 2012)
- City-Data.com: FORT WORTH, Texas (TX) Political Contributions by Individuals (accessed on Sep. 16, 2012)
- NRLC: Rep. Kay Granger (R-TX 12th District) (accessed on Sep. 16, 2012)
- Scenic Texas: Leadership (accessed on Sep. 16, 2012)