National GDM Technical Working Party
The National GDM Technical Working Party researches and reports on screening, diagnosis and services for women with gestational diabetes mellitus (GDM) in New Zealand.
As at 14 March 2008, the following were members of the working party:
- David Simmons, co-chair
- Norma Campbell, co-chair
- Janet Rowan, Australasian Diabetes in Pregnancy Society
- Margret Norris, DHB Maternity Managers Network
- Pat Bent, Diabetes New Zealand
- Barbara Beckford, Federation of Women's Health Councils
- Lynda Williams, Maternity Services Consumer Council
- Sandy Dawson, Ministry of Health
- Peter Moore, New Zealand Society for the Study of Diabetes/Physician
- Cat Wilson, New Zealand Society for the Study of Diabetes/Diabetes Nurse Specialist
- Carol Perwick, New Zealand Society for the Study of Diabetes/New Zealand Dietetic Association
- Estelle Mulligan, Ngā Maia o Aotearoa me Te Waipounamu
- Nimisha Waller, NZ College of Midwives
- Isabelle White, Pacifica Inc.
- Jenny Valgrae, Parents Centre New Zealand Ltd.
- Rose Elder, Perinatal Society
- Rosemary A. Reid, Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
- Don Simmers, Royal New Zealand College of General Practitioners
- Kristen Berger, Women's Health Action