Todd Stave is a Maryland landlord of Germantown Reproductive Health Services, which is an abortion business.
Germantown Reproductive Health Services
Todd Stave's father, Carl Edward Stave, founded the Germantown Reproductive Health Services abortion business which aborts unborn children of up to 24 weeks since LMP. He is known to have severely botched the abortion of Annie W. Martin's child. This involved failing to kill her child and trying again without anesthesia. She required emergency surgery to end an un-diagnosed ectopic pregnancy .
As at Sept. 27, 2011, Nancy Stave Samuels worked as clinic director at the abortion business. This means that circa Dec. 1, 2000, Todd Stave and Nancy Samuels were co-owners of the Germantown Reproductive Health Services abortion business.
Mr. Stave and Ms. Samuels serve as trustees for the Norma A. Testamentary Trust that owns the business condo leased to Germantown Reproductive Health Services.
The Germantown abortion business employs Leroy Carhart. He is a late term abortionist from Nebraska. He is well known for his opposition to the ban on partial-birth abortions, and challenged the federal ban in court in the case Gonzales v. Carhart. He is currently under investigation for misrepresentation of his employment history on his Maryland medical license application. He is also implicated in the death of 19 year old Christin Gilbert when he botched a third trimester abortion on her unborn child .
Voice of Choice
Todd Stave is also the founder of the pro-abortion group Voice of Choice.
- Claim against Carl Stave (accessed on March 12, 2012)
- Last Will and Testament of Carl E. Stave (accessed on March 12, 2012)
- Operation Rescue: What an Abortion Clinic Landlord Left Out of His Rachel Maddow Interview, Sept. 27, 2011 (accessed on March 14, 2012)
- Voice of Choice Email Update: Tragedy In Germantown, Feb. 23, 2013
- Carhart Investigation (accessed on March 12, 2012)
- Carhart Botched Abortion Death (accessed on March 12, 2012)