Whole Woman's Health of The Twin Cities
Whole Woman's Health of The Twin Cities is a Texas abortion business owned by abortion-business chain, Whole Woman's Health. The chain is owned and operated by Amy Hagstrom Miller. The facility was originally used by Midwest Health Center for Women. However Whole Woman's Health took over the clinic, opening under the new name on Feb. 14, 2012.
- Carrie Terrell, Medical Director (Feb. 2012 - present)
- Christopher Farmer-Lies, clinic escort (Aug. 2009 - present)
- Minnesota Citizens Concerned for Life: Shoddy Texas abortion chain comes to Minnesota, Feb. 20, 2012 (accessed on Sep. 15, 2012)
- LinkedIn.com: Carrie Terrell's profile (accessed on Sep. 15, 2012)
- LinkedIn.com: Christopher Farmer-Lies' profile (accessed on Sep. 15, 2012)