Difference between revisions of "Main Page"
|Line 35:||Line 35:|
Revision as of 02:54, 13 March 2012
- AbortionWiki Launches Series of Posters (Feb. 28, 2012)
- Pro-Life Leaders Join AbortionWiki Advisory Board (Jan. 26, 2012)
- AbortionWiki Launch to Shine Light on Global Abortion Industry (Jan. 19, 2012)
Find out about...
- Abortionists such as Margaret Sparrow and Robert Aitken
- Abortion mills in New Zealand such as Lyndhurst Hospital and AMAC
- Planned Parenthood, the largest abortion business in the USA
- Methods of abortion, including Dilation and Suction Curettage and RU486
- RH Reality Check, a prominent pro-abortion blog
- List of U.S. Abortion Businesses - ( 235250 views )
- Abortion Law Reform Association of New Zealand - ( 233766 views )
- George Tiller - ( 215675 views )
- Asian Forum of Parliamentarians on Population and Development - ( 206338 views )
- Planned Parenthood of North Texas - ( 192720 views )
- Annie's List - ( 138004 views )
- International Planned Parenthood Federation - ( 126637 views )
- Family Planning Association - ( 118837 views )
- LeRoy Carhart - ( 115595 views )
- Religious Coalition for Reproductive Choice - ( 111284 views )
- ILP Summary of Strategic Planning 2003/Workshop ( Andy ) - [ 11:38, 26 July 2016 ]
- ILP Summary of Strategic Planning 2003/Summary ( Andy ) - [ 20:01, 22 July 2016 ]
- Center for Reproductive Rights ( Andy ) - [ 17:52, 22 July 2016 ]
- ILP Summary of Strategic Planning 2003 ( Andy ) - [ 16:30, 22 July 2016 ]
connect with us...
AbortionWiki aims to be the reference of choice for all information relating to abortion. The act of abortion has killed more individual humans than all genocides or natural disasters in history put together. While AbortionWiki takes an unashamed pro-life stance, we also recognise that fact is fact. The truth supports the pro-life position and so for our benefit and for the benefit of all people we will enforce stringent referencing on all statements. We will be open to immediate correction if something stated as fact is proven to be either badly referenced or actually false. Opinions, where presented, will be quoted as such. Various perspectives will be covered but will not be endorsed by this website. We want people on all sides of these debate to be able to come to us for truth. As once said, the truth will set us free.
Get Email Updates