Dr. Min K. Lo
As at 11 November, 2009, Lo was a Certifying Consultant in Remuera, Auckland. Certifying consultants have the job of approving or disapproving a mother being permitted to have her pre-born child killed by abortion.
Doctors for Sexual Abuse Care
As at August 2007, Min Lo was the editor of the Doctors for Sexual Abuse Care manual. Former abortionist and shareholder of Istar, Carol Shand, owns 72.41% of the company which sells Azithromycin (Zithromax), "for any patient who is at risk of infection as a result of a sexual assault." The drug is fully subsidised by PHARMAC. The company is registered at the same address to which abortion-drug importing company, Istar is registered.
- Abortion.gen.nz website: Certifying Consultants (accessed on 25 August, 2010)
- Doctors for Sexual Abuse Care Newsletter, August 2007
- The New Zealand Companies Office: Doctors for Sexual Abuse Care (accessed on 12 July, 2010)
- DSAC website: October 2007 Newsletter
- The New Zealand Companies Office: 8 Braithwaite Street, Karori, Wellington (accessed on 12 July, 2010)