The National Organization for Women of New Jersey (NOW New Jersey) is an affiliate of the National Organization for Women. It was founded in 1975. It is a state-wide abortion rights activist organization which claims to have 10,000 members, activists, and allies. NOW New Jersey has 13 chapters throughout the state, each autonomous and self-governed, on campuses and in the local community. NOW-NJ is a completely volunteer organization.
As at 2012, the following served on the board:
- Rita Spaulding, President
- Rick Gray, Leadership Vice President
- Linda Fell Peterson, Administrative Vice President
- Rosemary Hardison, Membership Vice President
- Mariann Mann, Treasurer
- Lorraine Petrie, Secretary