Planned Parenthood is the largest abortion business in the United States of America.
As at March 5, 2012, the following served as spokespersons for the organization:
- Cecile Richards, President, Planned Parenthood Federation of America and Planned Parenthood Action Fund
- Vanessa Cullins, M.D., Vice President for External Medical Affairs
- Lisa David, Chief Operating Officer
- Roger Evans, Senior Director, Public Policy Litigation and Law
- Leslie Kantor, Vice President of Education
- Dawn Laguens, Executive Vice President for Policy, Advocacy, and Communications
- Destiny Lopez, Director of Latino Engagement
- Tom Subak, Chief Information Officer
This 21-year-old aspiring lawyer went to a Planned Parenthood in Riverside, California, on January 31, 2007, for a second-trimester abortion. Despite clear signs of infection, a nurse practitioner inserted laminaria and sent her home.
Diana Lopez, age 25, was 19 weeks pregnant when she went to a Planned Parenthood for an abortion on February 28, 2002. Before the day was over, Diana had bled to death.
Holly Patterson, age 18, died September 17, 2003, from sepsis caused by a fetus incompletely expelled in a chemical abortion. Holly got the drugs for the fatal abortion at a Planned Parenthood in Hayward, California, on September 10.
Vivian was 22 years old, and died December 29, 2003, six days into the abortion process. She'd been given abortion drugs on December 23 at the Costa Mesa Planned Parenthood facility.
Twenty-two-year-old Nicole was the third patient known to have died of abortion complications under the dubious care of Dr. Robert Crist. The others were Latachie Veal and Diane Boyd. Nichole submitted to an abortion at a National Abortion Federation member facility operated by Planned Parenthood.
- PP: National Spokespersons (accessed on March 5, 2012)